DecryptPDF is a free trial software application from the Encryption Tools subcategory, part of the Security & Privacy category.
The app is currently available in English, Chinese, ChineseTraditional, German, Japanese and it was last updated on 2013-09-14. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
DecryptPDF can be used to decrypt protected PDF files, which have "owner" password set, preventing the file from editing (changing), printing, selecting text and graphics (and copying them into the Clipboard), or adding/changing annotations and form fields. PDF decrypt is being done instantly. Decrypted file can be opened in any PDF viewer (e.g. Adobe Acrobat Reader) without any restrictions --- i.e. with edit / copy / print functions enabled. All versions of Adobe Acrobat are supported.
Key Features of DecryptPDF:
- Easy to use.
- Support drag and drop PDF files.
- Do NOT need Adobe Acrobat software.
- Support Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Win7/Win8.
- Remove the security settings from your encrypted PDF file is instant.
- Support PDF1.8 format (formerly only supported by Acrobat 9.0 application).
- Support PDF1.8 (Acrobat 9.x) files, including 40-bit RC4 decryption, 128-bit RC4 decryption, AES decryption, compressed files and unencrypted metadata.
- Support Adobe Standard 40-bit Encryption, Adobe Advanced 128-bit Encryption and AES Encryption.
- Decrypt protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files, removing restrictions on printing, editing, copying.
DecryptPDF (version 2.9.0) has a file size of 1.02 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 117 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.